1. We believe that providing flexibility and support to new parents does not need be at the expense of profits and productivity.
2.We believe that in order to full realize gender-equality, we must acknowledge and fight against our current patriarchal system.
3. We believe that anti-patriarchy is not anti-men, but supportive of all gender identities.
4. We believe that love is love, trans-rights are human rights, and that gender can be fluid.
5. We believe that diverse voices and experiences benefit everyone.
6. We believe that all bodies are beautiful and deserving of dignity, support, and equal care.
7. We believe in Health At Every Size.