1. We believe that your mental health is as important as your baby's physical health. You deserve the opportunity to take care of both.
2. We believe that love is love, trans-rights are human rights, and that gender can be fluid.
3. We believe in using language that is both inclusive and understandable. For clarity, the word mom or mother may be used to describe a birthing parent but does not intend ascribe gender.
4. We believe that all bodies are beautiful and deserving of dignity, support, and equal care.
5. We believe there can be Health At Every Size.